You've been sent a licence key from to Caption.Ed, this article will inform you how to set up your licence and get started.
1) First you need to install Caption.Ed, please click the link here, then click add to Chrome.
2) Next click on the Caption.Ed icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. If you can't see the Caption.Ed icon, then click on the small grey jigsaw logo and then you should see the Caption.Ed icon in the drop down.
3) On clicking the Caption.Ed icon you'll be prompted to Sign-in, Sign-up, or Enter Licence Key. Select 'Enter Licence Key' and copy in your licence key.
4) Finally please go through the onboarding session as prompted and as linked here, to help familiarise yourself with Caption.Ed.
5) Shortly after starting using Caption.Ed you'll be prompted to set up a user name and password, this will then allow you to sign in to you dashboard linked here.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].